Monday 10 December 2012

What's in My Handbag?

Hello dearies! Golly, I know I've kept saying for the past month "I'm so sorry for the lack of posts - I will try and get one up soon...!", but I've been upto my eyeballs in coursework and deadlines. College sucks! I know it's the 10th, so I'm not sure wether to put up my November favourites, would you still like to see them?

I thought I would do a little 'What's in My Handbag' post today as recently I've stuck to one bag and it's been vital in going to college/work/days out/shopping trips. I'm not going to lie, I've had to empty out all of the bus tickets, and chewing gum wrapper ends. My bag is from Zara and I got it for £20 in the sale a couple of months ago! I love the colour, it goes with everything. It's just the perfect size - not too big and not too small.


Because I live in gloomy, rainy England, an umbrella is always crucial! And my little wooly hat which I always chuck in my bag in case my hair takes a turn for the worst or if it's just too cold. I also keep my purse and glasses in my bag, along with my Avon Little Black Dress perfume and my John Frieda hairspray. I always chuck in my make-up bag and a comb and little butterfly clip, along with some hair grips because you never know when you may need them! I have my Pukka Pad which I take with me to college and is always in my bag - I filter in other college workbooks when needed. And last but not least, I have my memory stick, beats headphones and my phone. I could include pens, nail files, paracetemol packets, plasters and lady items, but I'm guessing you would expect all ladies to have these items in their bag!

I'm housesitting for my cousin whilst he is in Australia for the next three weeks, so tonight, I'm home alone. I don't have to worry about other family members being asleep so I can turn up Made In Chelsea!!

Have a lovely week

Love, Juliette xo

2 comments:

  1. Definitely agree with needing to keep a bobble hat in your bag at this time of year! I say put up your November faves (even if it is a bit late!). :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments and I will always try to reply to them a.s.a.p! Always visit back and see my reply x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...