Tuesday 11 December 2012

An extremely late November favourites!

Apologies for this going up very, very late! But as they say: better late than never! November has flown by, we are now definitely on the run up to Christmas and I am so excited! I've been loving dark eyes and dark nude lips in November, with a tiny bit of a pinky-toned highlighter dabbed on the cheeks. The reason why I use a pinky highlight is because a shimmery, light highlighter can sometimes look harsh in Winter or over the top - better saved for an occasion! The lipstick colour is very deceiving - when applied, it comes out quite purply, or in some light a beautiful dark nude, with a metallic sheen.

The scrub contains tiny particles, which are very gritty, but creamy, and not too harsh on your face. I've been struggling with blemishes and spots for the past couple of weeks (those painful ones that occur under the skin!) and this wonder scrub has really helped combat them. Gentle, but powerful.

L-R MAC MSF in Semi Precious Rose Quartz, Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream, Collection 2000 lipstick in Vintage Rose, MUA Pearl Eyeshadows in Shade 28 & 30, No7 Lip Pencil in 20 Nude

Love, Juliette xo

8 comments:

  1. the lipstick looks gorgeous! i've been thinking about trying mac lipsticks. i've only tried their eyeshadows.

    jenxxhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the MUA eyeshadows, they're so pigmented for such a great price! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the MUA single shadows, such great quality x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! love your blog!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get that No.7 lip pencil! Apparently it's really good.

    New follower here. If you want to check out my blog is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sweetie :)
    Hope to see you back blogging soon!!
    I've nominated you for a liebster award - check out my blog for the rules and please comment me when you've completed it :)
    http://lanouvellenoire.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. glory glory to all the football fans its the best sport in the world!! glory glory gloryyy gloryy !
    Jeux de beauté

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have great blog. I follow you :)
    Would you like to follow my blog?
    www.guzelvekulturlu.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments and I will always try to reply to them a.s.a.p! Always visit back and see my reply x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...