Monday 26 November 2012

A little ramble!

Hello beauties! Here's a quick rambly update, I hope you don't mind :)

I do apologise for the lack of posts - I've felt really stuck on what to blog about, I don't want to feel like I'm boring you. I've not worked for the past 2 months so that means I haven't really bought anything - I'm job hunting like crazy! I would love it if you could suggest posts that you would like to see from me in the future.

I would also like to say thank you to everybody who has found my little blog and followed - I have reached 101 followers! It's weird to think haha, but I am very grateful for you all showing an interest and sticking with me :)

I'm going to leave you with a gorgeous picture of the Christmas lights in my local shopping centre.


Much love! Juliette xo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your followers :D

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments and I will always try to reply to them a.s.a.p! Always visit back and see my reply x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...