Friday 3 August 2012

Liebster Award

Hello darlings! Hope you are all well. The lovely, lovely Grace from Little Fashion Student and Deidre from Nowhere to Be & Forever to Get There has nominated me for the Liebster Award which I didn't really know much about. After reading both of their posts, I have discovered that the award is seen as appreciation for smaller blogs which have less than 200 followers.

The Rules:
1. Each person tagged must write 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer all 11 questions that the blogger that has nominated you has set before creating 11 more questions for the people that you intend to tag for this award.
3. Choose 11 people to tag and name them on a post about the Liebster Award.
4. Go to their pages and tell the bloggers you have tagged that you have tagged them.
5. No tags back allowed.

11 things about myself:
1. Me and Prince William share the same birthday which is also the longest day of the year.
2. I have a beautiful English Springer Spaniel called Darcey, her name being inspired by the ballerina, Darcey Bussell.
3. I hate the scratching of objects with ridged edges for example zips, knives and certain pens that have ridged nibs. Urgh it's giving me shivers just thinking about it ha ha!
4. I wanted to be an archaeologist when I was little - look what has changed! Beauty brain!
5. I'm allergic to Deep Heat Muscle Rub. I come out in a huge head-to-toe rash and my temperature rockets! Not a good thing when my boyfriend is a firm user of this awful product.
6. I keep all of my magazines and it's really bad because they clutter up my room. I can't bring myself to throw any because I may need them for 'future reference'.
7. It would be my dream come true if I became a beauty journalist for a top magazine.
8. I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
9. I have the dancing qualifications suitable to put to use in the future if I ever want to venture into teaching.
10. My favourite TV shows generally are Made In Chelsea and Geordie Shore (classy I know!!)
11. I love Nicki Minaj, I think she's brill.

Grace's questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I had been thinking about it for a while, but I felt as if I should just bite the bullet and go for it.
2. What's your worst habit?
Letting my bedroom get really messy.
3. How did you choose your blog name?
I have always loved the saying 'a little bird told me' and I thought it would be good as a blog name because blogging is all about telling everyone about a product, place etc.
4. What's your favourite TV series?
At the minute, Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model.
5. Favourite make-up brand?
Either Estee Lauder or MAC.
6. Favourite season?
Summer - or what we have of it!
7. What's your dream job?
Beauty Editor.
8. Do you have any weird phobias?
Yes, I hate the scratching of objects with ridged edges for example zips, knives. It makes me shiver sooo bad.
9. Favourite restaurant?
My local Indian, Curry Mahal. Yum.
10. Anywhere you haven't travelled to but would like to?
Australia.
11. Your favourite place to be?
Ideally, Dubai. That is my favourite place on this Earth that I can't wait to go back to. Other than that, my bedroom.

My questions:
1. Who is your inspiration?
2. Is there anything you would change about blogging?
3. If you could have a superpower for a day, what would it be?
4. Your favourite perfume?
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
6. If you could take yourself back to any time or event in history, when/what would it be?
7. Why did you start blogging?
8. What is your pet peeve?
9. Ideal Saturday night plans?
10. What is the last book you read?
11. Your hobby?

Blogs I nominate:

5 comments:

  1. Hi I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award please find out more here ---> http://ellie-rosee.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html
    Ellie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I've tagged you in the Liebster Blog Awards, great blog :) http://yourbrunetteguru.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've also nominated you for the liebster award! :) here is the post http://blinkpoutglow.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments and I will always try to reply to them a.s.a.p! Always visit back and see my reply x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...