Sunday 12 August 2012

A welcome back?!

Hello my lovelies!

I do apologise for the lack of posts in the last couple of weeks - I've been super duper busy! Work and my personal life have been very hectic as I have requested more hours at work as I have a holiday to save for. I've had a couple of dancing galas and competitions recently, but I now have a break for the rest of the Summer which will be a nice, well earned rest.

This weekend I have also started clearing out my bedroom and preparing it ready to be decorated - I'm so excited! But, I promise there will be a couple of posts going up in the next few days. I'm really looking forward to getting back into the swing of it!

Love, Juliette xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments and I will always try to reply to them a.s.a.p! Always visit back and see my reply x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...